Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Our 1st Birthday!

Clearwater Cottage turns a year old today!  Blogging has been such a fun experience and I'm so glad that you have joined us on this journey.  Let's get ready to par-tay!



Fun stats about CC:
  • 120 Blog Posts
  • 20 Google Followers
  • 1 Facebook Follower (Did you know we had a FB?  Check it out! Click here)
  • Over 8,700 page views
  • Most Popular Post:  Easy to Sew Fleece Blanket
  • 13 Free Printables (Including the hat Lucy is wearing in the picture)

Some of my favorite projects have been:







Thank you so much for being a part of our blog!  Without you I would be writing to thin air, and that just isn't very much fun!  Here's to another fun-filled year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...