Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination




I was recently nominated for a Liebster Award from Megan over at Make Something Daily! This truly was the highlight of my week! A Liebster Award is given to showcase smaller blogs who are up and coming, and who have less than 200 followers. The word Liebster comes from German and means kindest, dearest, beloved, cute, and endearing. This is an award that you accept with the intention of paying it forward.


The rules for the Liebster Award are simple:
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag backs!


11 Random Facts:

My 11 questions:

1. What is your favorite candy?

Gummies (doesn't matter what shape they're in bears, worms or rings I love them all)!

2. Where do you find inspiration?
Inspiration comes from everything I come in contact with; friends, my awesome mother in law, kids, other teachers, magazines, the internet, and of course when it comes to decorating I love to tour model homes!

3. What has been your favorite project so far on your blog?
It is not just one project, but lots of little projects all leading up to Christmas.

4. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Yosemite for sure, can't get more gorgeous than that!

5. What is your favorite television show?
Oh, I'll tell ya whatever I'm currently watching is my favorite because I love way too many shows; Downton Abbey, Doctor Who, Merlin, Super Nanny and Battlestar Galactica to name a few.

6. Where is the best place in your opinion to buy craft supplies?
I don't know, someone please help me!  I'm super dangerous in Michael's, Joann's and Hobby Lobby, BUT I'm never happy with their prices.  If someone would like to share with me a secret spot I would love it!

7. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Morning person for sure, unless it is before 6am, then forget it!

8. Whats the last book you've read?
I just finished listening to Wives and Daughters from Livrivox.org, loved it!

9. Have you ever been to Disney World?
You betcha!  Six years ago I went with some friends, we did our homework and stayed for 11 days, counting the flight, hotel, and all meals we're included the grand total was $1,000.  Wish you could still do that!

10. Do you plant a summer vegetable garden?
As soon as we get our own house it is going in!

11. What have you done for yourself lately?
Hahaha, that is a sad question.  I'm lacking on serving myself, I prefer to serve others.
I'm serious, I have no idea other than shower...

My nominations:
Kirsten at All Things Boy 
Heidi at Typative Mama Cat 
Mrs. Hancock at Sew 18th Century 
Dan at Dan Select 

My Questions for You:
1.  How long have you been blogging?
2.  Why did you start blogging?
3.  What homemade project are you most proud of?
4.  What is the best costume (Halloween or other) that you have ever worn?
4.  What is your favorite book?
5.  How would you classify your decorating style?
6.  Dog or cat?
7.  What has been your longest distance trip?
8.  What is your favorite thing to do on long car rides?
9.  What is your favorite show on TV/Netflix?
10.  What is your favorite childhood memory?
11.  What are you thankful for today?

Congratulations on your nomination! You are each very talented!!! Please link back so I can see your answers, and have a wonderful week :)

2 comments:

  1. You cheated. There are two question 4's. You thought I wouldn't notice? Well I did! What do you have to say for yourself? Hmmmm? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

    Okay, you've been sufficiently shamed. ;)

    http://www.typativemamacat.com/2013/05/liebster-award-tag-post.html

    Thanks so much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops silly me! Thanks for filling out the questions and sharing about yourself, I loved your random facts! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...