Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Decorations

I LOVE FALL!!!!  I have been waiting anxiously to decorate and now we are finally in fall hooray, let the decorating begin!!!!  And just in case you forgot what season it is, I have a banner to remind you (made courtesy of Ben).



When I first decorated my mantle I thought it looked good, but needed a little something.  Therefore I started designing my own banner to print and add to it.  Ben took one look and volunteered to improve my design.  Here is a before and after of the mantle once it was added.

And here is a printable for you to make your very own!  Simply click on it, print it out, cut it out and tape it to your favorite fall colored ribbon!
I love these little pumpkins that I picked up at Target up in the dollar spot section!  The Chihuahua was a gift many years ago...

And don't forget the fall candy, it is vital!

I just got these fall place mats at Burlington Coat Factory (alas the pumpkin I don't recall where it came from, I've had it for quite a while).

I love this window box!  In fact I need more decorations for it!  The wreath on the left came from the Dollar Tree a few years ago, the leaves on the bottom from Big Lots and the little scarecrow on the bottom is a hand-me-down from my mom! :)

One last glimpse at my favorite new mantle!  The flowers on the left are from Big Lots.  The pumpkin in the middle I just found in the dollar spot at Target and the lantern on the right we got for reenacting at Home Goods a few years ago.  Also, more fall leaves probably from Big Lots also, but not sure.

I hope you are having as much fun as I am embracing the fall season!!!


4 comments:

  1. I can use the banner idea for a bulletin board in my kindergarten classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall decorating! Your home is lovely! :) I would love to have you stop by 'Or so she says...' and share your great ideas at the Saturday link party (runs until Tuesday night...tonight!) I hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up on 'Or so she says...', hope to see you again tomorrow for another round of 'Your Great Idea'. www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite, it was fun seeing the other projects linked up too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...