Thursday, September 20, 2012

Flower Bouquet

Ben is the sweetest husband!  He loves to bring me flowers just because!  Last week he brought home the most beautiful bouquet with some of my favorites in it (Stargazer Lilies and Sunflowers)!!!  They made the whole house smell so good!



Then to make them last longer, he painted them for me, so that I could keep them forever!





He did such a great job capturing the flowers and especially in the way he painted the water in the vase!  Such a talented guy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...