Monday, September 17, 2012

Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies



Fall is near and I couldn't wait any longer, I had to make something with pumpkin in it!  I have been pinning up a storm and found this recipe for Pumpkin Snicker Doodle Cookies - MUST HAVE NOW!


So to work I went to make a yummy batch of fall cookies!  Ben was quite happy with this; pumpkin fetish = more cookies for him...

The recipe came from the blog Six Sisters' Stuff and I followed it just as it was written.  I think they ended up tasting fantastic!  I nice hint of pumpkin to the already delicious Snicker Doodle cookie.  The only thing I noticed that was not quite right is that my cookies turned out a lot more fluffy.  Normally I have a problem where my cookies are super thin, so this was an interesting twist.  Fluffy is not bad, in fact I liked it!  Without further ado, here they are:


I recommend giving this recipe a try, I think you'll like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...