Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Monthly Baby Bodysuits

The monthly baby bodysuits are now available for printing!  They were first featured in this blog post, but I was unable to upload the files until now.  They can also be found on my Printables page.

Click Here to Print


My very sweet GDH (Graphic Designer Husband) created these 12 designs after I was inspired by an idea on the Martha Stewart Show.  All you need to do is purchase 12 body suits from birth to 12 months and some iron on transfer paper.  Before printing them make sure that your settings on your printer are set to "Transfer," this will flip the image over so that it will become backwards, when you iron it onto the body suit it will flip back to normal.

Here is how they turned out:



These make the perfect outfit for taking monthly pictures of the baby to show how she's grown!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...