Monday, April 30, 2012

Handmade Baby Gifts

My cousin Jamie is pregnant, hooray!!!  We don't know the sex of the baby yet, but that doesn't mean that I'm not already starting the brainstorming of gifts to make her!  More to come on all of my ideas...  In the past I have made other gifts for my cousins when they had babies.  Here is a sampling of what I made, once I realized it was a good idea to take pictures of them:

A knitted sweater and cupcake hat, from one of my favorite knitting books: Itty Bitty Nursery




A knitted patchwork blanket from the same book.  I love to knit, so it is my go-to for gifts!


My first ever sewing project, a quilt for a baby boy!  I even attempted to embroider his initials (H.J.) onto the corner.

Custom body suits for each month of baby's first year.  I actually saw this on the Martha Stewart Show, here is the info for it on her website http://www.marthastewart.com/857145/numbered-baby-bodysuits.  I love having a graphic designer husband, he was already designing the baby shower invitation so I had him design the body suits to match!






You can now make your own monthly body suits, to view my blog with the printables click here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...