What I like about these libraries:
- Large selection of books at varying levels.
- Books are organized making them easy to find.
- Comfortable seating is provided.
- The library is a corner of the room, making it feel like a special area.
Things I would add:
- Table lamps for additional lighting and atmosphere.
- Curtains on the window.
- A checkout system for taking books home (sign out sheet)
- Stuffed animals for reading to - kids love to read to others, even animals!
What have you done in your library/what would you suggest?