Monday, July 14, 2014

New Colonial Gown

The crazy lady that I am, I decided to start sewing a new gown for this weekend's event on Tuesday.

Here's the pattern and the new fabric.  I used the JP Ryan Robe Anglaise pattern view A.

Lucy enjoyed helping me.

By Friday morning this is how far I had gotten.

I can't believe I did it, I finished the gown by Friday afternoon before we left for the event.  There will be more pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. So impressive! Maybe you should become a professional seamstress!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...