Thursday, February 20, 2014

Dr. Seuss Baby Shower

Over the weekend I attended an adorable Dr. Seuss themed baby shower!

Upon arrival they had a letter to the baby and advice to the mother for you to fill out.  There was also a guess the number of orange wedges game, I love the Lorax jar they made!


Here are the two hostesses: Thing 1 and Thing 2!

There was so much awesome themed food!

I love all the food labels and the Green Eggs and Ham were so creative!





There was also delicious beverages!

Look dogs!!!

Okay, back to the drinks!



I love these creative drinks and foods! I know some people don't appreciate them, but it is the creative touches that I really enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...