Monday, August 12, 2013

Tip for Air-drying Wine Glasses

Today I have a lil helpful tip for you!  If you're like me you might like to save labor by letting your dishes air dry, but wine glasses and other cups can be tricky.

In order to keep the steam from building up inside the glasses, you'll need to raise them off the counter.

You can easily do this by using something you most likely already have, a cookie cooling rack!

All of your glasses will be able to quickly dry without spots.

I'm always looking for handy ways to get jobs done around the house while saving labor time.  What are some tips that you have up your sleeves?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...