Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Simple Easter Basket

Don't want to buy new baskets that you'll only be able to use for Easter?  You can easily jazz up your current baskets with just a little bit of ribbon!

I started with a simple basket that my friend had given me.

All I did was wrap some ribbon that I had purchased at the Dollar Tree around the basket and around the handle.  Since mine will only be on display I did not bother gluing the ribbon down (it will make it super easy to remove), but if you're planning on letting a child use it for egg hunting I would recommend using hotglue or tacky glue to adhere the ribbon.

Then you can fill it up with some sweet treats!

Was that easy or what?  And it only cost $1!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...