Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Easter Banner

I came across a free Happy Easter banner printable.  Instantly I knew it would look perfect in our country kitchen and would be great at greeting our guests!



You can get the printable banner here.

When I printed it out I realized that the pennants were too small for my tastes.  Ben and I decided it would look cute to mount them on colored paper, so he made me a template that was 1/2 inch larger than each pennant.  To make the template he just drew it larger on a cereal box.

Lucy enjoyed helping him work on this.

Next we had to glue them together, punch some holes in the corners and string them up!

Tada!

You can make one too, head on over to Paper Coterie to get the printable and decorate your house!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...