Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

This year Ben and I had 4 Christmases!!!  We a wonderful time being with our families and remembering that is our awesome God who gave us our families whom we love so much!!!



Christmas #1 - Ben's Dad's Condo

His dad made jello lights!

And like any proud son, he had to show them to his mom!

Tim received safety glasses and a floating compass - they go great together!

His dad loved his stylish side bag - it's very European!

And I spent the evening corralling puppies!

Christmas #2 - Loni's Parent's House
Lucy is always super happy to go to Grandpy and Grammy's!


These little kids may not be receiving gifts from Santa, since they are in timeout.

My mom has a matching Christmas village - my Grannie brought her home one from South Dakota too!



Look we match!


The dogs have stockings too!

Christmas #3 - Our House
My grandparents came over for a "mini" Christmas at our house.  We had a nice visit with them, and cherish our time with them every year!

Ben loves puppy Isabel - who we were dog-sitting!



Christmas #4 - Ben's Mom's House
Sorry about the lack of pictures of everyone, by this point my camera finger was a bit tired.
Ben's mom gave us a demonstration of the shadow puppet display she did at church, it was awesome!  I can only imagine it on the big screen!!!

She hand cut everything out with an Exacto knife!




I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and was able to see their family too!  Thank you God for your amazing and wonderful son Jesus!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...