Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Party 2012/13

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and is ready for 2013!  We threw a little party at our house and had a great time ringing in the new year!



This was kind of a last minute party so we had to make the sign with supplies we had on hand.  Ben used a poster board and some silver paint!

He cut out triangles for the pendents and painted silver circles on them.

Then using black paint he painted the letters on.

We punched holes in the top corners of each pendent and strung them up on some silver wrapping string!

We decorated the house with gold and black balloons, instant pop!

Entertainment for the evening included playing games.

And decorating sugar cookies!  I set up the kitchen as the cookie room.  My mom loaned me her Happy New Year sign for in here.

We have some real artists here!


I had way more food than needed for just 6 people, but that's ok!

Somehow the last hour flew by and then we frantically rushed to pour the champagne before the ball dropped!

The next day I served up some waffles and mimosas (thank you left over champagne)!

And we shot archery in the backyard!

How did you ring in the new year?  Did you go to a big party or do something low-key?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...