Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Table Setting Idea #1

Setting the table for Thanksgiving is so much fun, the possibilities go on and on!  This will be my first ever holiday to host AND my first time ever using my wedding china!  Here is the first table setting that I have come up with, but I plan to try a few more before Thursday...










I scored these awesome silver plate chargers at Dollar Tree for you'll never guess, $1 each!

The rest of the decorations were left over from other parties, the gold glitter leaves came from JoAnn's from an after Christmas clearance and I previously used them at this party.

 
The votives were a craft I made from using Dollar Tree votives that I spray painted with satin spray and filled with Dollar Tree vase beads and battery operated tea lights.


I'm going to play around with the place settings, so come back for more later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...