Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Table Setting Idea #2

Hi All!  I'm back with another way to decorate your table for thanksgiving!



This center piece came from borrowing fall decorations from around the house - always a good idea to reuse what you have!


I borrowed the fall leaves from the window box in the kitchen and the candle pedestals (including pumpkins) from the living room.  Ta-da it was that easy!

I hope this helps you as you are trying to figure out how to decorate the table this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...