Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Table Setting Idea #3



I made Lucy a happy dog with this idea, I decided I wanted to decorate with real leaves and pine cones so we went on a nice little walk to collect them!


Again I re-purposed an item from around the house, this time it was my large decorative bowl from the kitchen.




I hope that today is a wonderful day for you and your loved ones!  May you enjoy time together and praise the Lord for all of your blessings, I for sure am!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...