Saturday, November 17, 2012

Teddy Bears & Roses Baby Shower


Auburn's Baby Shower for soon to arrive Margaret Rose was held by my Aunt Diane in her home.  She has been nicknamed Martha Stewart, and this is quite an accurate description.  Look at all of the amazing details she put into this shower!  The theme was teddy bears and roses with lots of pink!  My Aunt is such an amazing inspiration for party throwing and attention to detail, one day I hope to be as talented as her!



My aunt wanted to have special personalized invitations for the party, so Ben volunteered to create them for her!

Decorations
The bear outside was ready to welcome guests to the shower!






Lots of gifts for baby!

Table Settings
There were teddy bears and roses on each table!



Hor' Dourves of flavored crackers and cubed cheese.


Beverages of flavored water, pink lemonade and sparkling cider were served in mason jars.


On the left you can see baby pictures from Auburn's family, and below the teddy bear cupcakes!



So many teddy bears everywhere!!!!




Lunch
Lunch was a delicious quiche, Asian salad, and tomato bisque.




Me with the Mom to Be!

Time for gifts!


Look at all the guests!!!
Nursery before...

Nursery after!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...