Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas in the Colonies 2013

This was the 3rd year in a row that Ben and I have attended Christmas in the Colonies at Riley's Farm and it was wonderful as always!


A small group of the 29th came with us.



We were joined by an awesome group the 7th Co'y that comes all the way from Arizona!

They always serve a wonderful supper.

Ben participated in the hatchet throwing contest.

Of course one of my favorite parts of the night is dancing.  We're lined up and ready for the music to play!

It is so much fun to dress up and experience an evening in a location that really resembles the 18th century.  I'm already looking forward to next year's Christmas get together with our wonderful friends!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...