Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Flowers

Right as I was packing up the last of our belongings at our rental home the peaches began to ripen and the magnolia tree began to bloom.  I'm so glad I was able to enjoy this, if only for a day or so.


I also found a home for some new silk flowers I bought at Joann's.  A few months ago I had bought some glass bottles at Big Lots with the intention of putting some fake daisies in them.  When I went to Michael's I had sticker shock at the price of silk flowers so I ended up waiting.  Finally the flowers came on sale at Joann's and it was time to put the pieces together, they looked cute at our rental home, but I think the lighting is better for them here.




I love the way flowers make me smile, whether real or fake!  How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...