Monday, April 8, 2013

Lack of Posts

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, while on spring break my computer crashed and burned.  This was supposed to be a great time for me to be posting all the fun Easter stuff I've been doing, but as you can tell that really didn't happen.  Luckily I have an awesome computer doctor who is a good friend of mine, and now my computer is feeling a lot happier with a new hard drive!  The best news is, tonight I found all the missing files with all of my pictures in them, hooray!!!!  There will be some belated Easter posts coming your way soon, stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...