Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Tree

When I was a child my mother had an Easter tree.  Each year I looked forward to hanging the beautiful eggs and little critters on the white branches.  It was such a great memory that I wanted to create one for myself! 


The first step was to collect some branches from the trees outside.  I positioned them in a vase with bead to make sure I liked their size and quantity.


I then went about shopping for my decorations.  I found the large box of beautiful glitter eggs at Ross for $4 and the small glitter eggs at the Dollar Tree.

While Ben was out spray-painting the picket fence from the fuzzy bunnies he sprayed my branches too!

All that was left was to hang all of the cute eggs!  Ta-da!!!

Do you have any fun Easter decorating memories?  Please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...