Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fabric Shopping

Yesterday I went fabric shopping with my friend Heather.  She took me to all the best places downtown to get fabrics at very reasonable prices for our reenacting hobby and boy did I have fun!  I now have lots of new projects on the horizon!



When I got home, Ben had the best surprise for me.  He had gone browsing at the Goodwill and came across this little beauty, who is perfect for reenacting!!!!!  Such a score for $5, they start around $50 on the sutler sites!

Look blue kettle at where you have come from!

Aside from the terrible LA traffic I experienced, yesterday was a very good day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...