Monday, August 11, 2014

Dog Tales - The Rat Hunt

Hi I'm Teddy!  It's my turn to write a blog entry and today I'm going to tell you a tale about my great Rat Hunt!


My tale begins at the composting bin, the other day mom was out there turning the compost.

When inside she found a little rat taking a nap in the shade!

Mom scared it out of the compost bin and it ran around the side, then I was on the job!

That little rat was tricky!  I could smell it but I couldn't see it!

I know I'm getting warmer!

Found it!  Over here Lucy!

As soon as I had it cornered, it darted out the back and into the bushes!

I didn't know rats climbed trees!

Lucy tried to help, but she doesn't like to get her paws dirty.

I don't know where he went!  Did that rat grow wings and fly away?

Well that was fun; I hope the rat comes back so we can play again!

Next time I'll hide!



2 comments:

  1. I love Teddy! I'm glad he didn't kill the rat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I would have been very upset if he did, I love rats! In fact, I used to have 2 pet rats - Dora and Kaya! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...