Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Recap 3-31-14

This weekend we were super busy around the house again, taking care of the regular stuff and also working on fun projects.



Such as make a swing!   Yup that's right, we finally took out the old tire swing and upgraded!

We also gave our tomato plants some support, in the form of tipees!
Of course it wasn't all glamor work, my car needed an oil change...  Thank goodness for awesome husbands who take good care of their girls! :)

We also squeezed in a little hike and had a fun surprise on the trail!  Hello Mr. Bobcat!!!

I hope that you had a great weekend and stayed safe for all the things that could eat you (or your small dogs)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...