Monday, December 17, 2012

Elf on the Shelf - Tank Driving

In our house we have a love of tanks (okay, really Ben is the one with the "true" love of tanks), but it seems quite fitting that our elf Tinsel would love them too!  Today we spotted him driving by in Ben's Imperial Guard Baneblade.



He seemed like quite the natural in it, like he's driven one before.


I wonder if Tinsel will help keep people from peeking in their presents.  With armor like that I'm sure it will help!

Does your elf guard the presents like it is his duty also?  Or does he help them secretly peek inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...