Monday, July 16, 2012

New Sofas

We just bought new sofas!  Okay, well new to us...  We found them on Craigslist for $500 and talked the seller down to $450.  They're great!  The owners bought them from Mathis Brothers for $1,600 only two years ago but are moving and need to get a sectional for their new place.  They even have the stain treatment on them and are super comfy!

These are the Craigslist pictures from the sellers.


Here's a nice closeup of the fabric.

My dad and brother came and picked them up for me and took them to my Grannie's house, but I didn't end up going with them.  I couldn't wait to see how they would look in the living room, so I created a "mood board" using Olioboard.  The lamp we already had, the mirror I just bought and the coffee table I'm looking for something similar for a good deal!

 I can't wait to have a real grownup living room!  No more futon!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...