Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Centerpiece

This super cute fall centerpiece was cheap and easy to make!


It all began with my unavoidable trip through the dollar spot at target.  Anyone else out there unable to show restraint upon arrival at Target???

I scored some great stuff!
     Scarecrow $1
     Faux Gourds $1
     Faux Acorns $1
     Copper Pail $3
     Pine cones $free (already had from previous projects)

Put them all together, no glue needed, and you have yourself and adorable centerpiece!

Have you made any other great creations from the dollar bin?  I'm always looking for new inspiration!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful idea.Love those fall colors .
    Thanks for sharing.
    Coming from Centsational Girl.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...