Monday, November 5, 2018

Carolyn's Trip to the Pumpkin Patch 2018

I love all the fun activities of fall, in particular going to the pumpkin patch! This year for the first time we went to the Irvine Regional Park Pumpkin Patch with my lifelong friend Christen. It was so much fun, and Carolyn had the best time!

Oh the plight of having a mommy who likes her pictures, have to sit still for a ton of cute ones before going crazy on all the fun stuff!


She was mostly a very good sport!






They had this cute little hay maze that she loved, and I loved because adults could see over it to watch their kids.



We also went in this cute little haunted house, Carolyn didn't love it, but at least it didn't make her cry...

She enjoyed pretending to be a pig though!

We tested out her riding skills on the pretend ponies before doing the real thing.

Carolyn's very first pony ride, she LOVED it! Until the horse had an itch and shook, that she didn't love, but good news her ride was coming to an end so we were able to happily pet the pony then. 



If you live in the area and haven't been, I recommend you go next year, it was so cute! We're looking forward to going again at Christmas time, the train takes you to see Santa!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, what sweet pictures! And I am loving her cowgirl boots :)

    Have a beautiful day, my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...