Monday, October 15, 2018

Family in Town

My cousin Auburn and her daughter Maggie are back for another visit. We don't have as many adventures planned this time, but instead plan to stay home and do lots of fun fall activities. Baking pumpkin cookies is on the agenda! It was so cute the way they were delighted to see each other again. Maggie was tired from waking up early and driving the long drive to get here, so she crawled into bed. Carolyn excitedly climbed into bed with her. I know they would have loved to sleep in the same bed, but I doubt there would have been much sleeping going on...


Ben was working at the Printers Fair at the International Printing Museum in Carson, CA so we stopped by to visit him!

They printed custom shirts with Sam from Ben's school.

Then they helped ink a beautiful wood block and make gorgeous prints. I love how hands on the museum is!




We're looking forward to lots of fun and good memories being made this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...