Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Summer Fun Summer - Cousin Visit!

Wow-wee has this summer been flying by! We have been jam packed with lots of fun things going on, leaving very little time for blogging. Two weeks ago my cousin Auburn came to visit with her beautiful daughter Maggie. It was so wonderful seeing Carolyn and Maggie become close friends. And we had the best time taking them around Southern California.
 

Our first stop was Knott's Berry Farm with my parents!




This little girl loved every single ride she went on! And desperately wanted to be tall enough to ride the biggest roller coaster in the park!



The next day we spent taking it easy swimming in my parents pool.

We have always been very close growing up!

Good news folks, we have a totally certified lifeguard on duty!

You can't come to Southern California and not visit the beach!  

Some things never change, my dad always loves to find the biggest piece of seaweed and attack everybody with it!

 I love places that make learning fun so we made sure to have a trip to Kidspace in Pasadena. 






Auburn and I always love to bake when were together, this year was even more special because we were able to bake with our daughters!


I just love how close are two girls became, I hope that this friendship continues!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...