Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Admiral Nelson Ball 2018

We had another wonderful time at the annual Admiral Nelson Ball! I think the secret is out and everyone knows we love English Country Dancing! Now we are on the ball committee! Here are a few of our photos from the evening.


I always need a picture with my best friend Rebekah! Although somehow the night slipped away and this is the closest we got!

Ben and his Marines, although they are not dressed as Marines tonight.

I love this has become a teenage hobby! And I totally wish I would've known about it when I was a teenager!

The ringing of the bell signals that it's time to begin dancing!

The wonderful Whirled Peas played for us.

Judee did an excellent job calling for us!

I love seeing all of the beautiful gowns and handsome ensembles everyone wore!

The dancing was excellent!


We danced and danced and danced until it was time to go.

Do you like reading books or watching movies such as Pride and Prejudice? Do you like wearing costumes? Well you should join us! Even if you don't live in my area there are balls and dancing groups all across the country and even the world! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...