Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Rain

It rained in Southern California! I know rain does not sound like a big deal but around here it is. It means are dry, dry earth finally get some refreshing nourishment. It also means that drivers have no idea what to do! This is how little it rain here, one of my friends children told her that the sprinklers were on in the sky! Best of all little children get to put on the rain slickers and boots and go stomping in the puddles! It's funny Carolyn was very confused by what I was encouraging her to do!

I'm sure she was thinking, "Why is the ground wet?"

  
Eventually she starting to get the hang of it! 


Of course, she next decided that the vegetables in the garden needed some more water...


Hhhmmm what shall I water next?

This girl loves playing with her dog!


It was so beautiful seeing all the raindrops clinging to the fruit and leaves! I'm telling you rain is such a rare sight around here!



We have a tree-hugger!


The dogs are not fans of the water! If you look closely you'll even be able to spot Lucy staying nice and dry!

"Okay mom I'm done!"

This rain was such a treat! I really do hope we don't have to wait too long for our next round of rain! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh Loni, what a precious post! I couldn't help but smile as I scrolled through the pictures....what a little cutie pie!

    Have a blessed Easter! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...