Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas House Tour 2014

Here we have just a quick tour of the cottage this past Christmas.
Most of our decorations stayed the same from last year.  We liked our Christmas cards in the entryway so we put them there again.  My Grannie's Santa and Mrs. Clause sat on the hearth to the fire place again.

I did purchase some cute little bristle brush type woodland creatures, which I just adore!

We moved Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus to the piano and surrounded them with lighted garland.


The tree went in the same spot, I'd love to move it next to the fire place but it just doesn't seem to be practical for foot traffic.

I liked draping my extra garland on the chandelier.

And I especially loved how my little Christmas tree glowed in the mirror of the guest bathroom.

Did you make any new changes to your Christmas decor this year?  Anything to recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...