Monday, August 13, 2018

Carolyn's 1st Official Tea Party

Carolyn is obsessed with playing tea party and I've been waiting till she could finally attend a real tea party. Luckily I did not have to wait long because one of my friends from our dancing group enjoys hosting tea parties and invited us!



Take a good look because this is the last time you will see Carolyn's dress clean! And yes this was taken as we arrived at the tea party. She immediately dove into the strawberries and stained her dress. 

My friend Teri, who hosted this tea party, even had a special tea cup and tea pot for Carolyn. At first it was filled with decaffeinated tea but after she drank that all up we refilled it with water.


She was so good at holding her tea cup carefully. And by the end of the party she was even pouring water from the teapot into her cup!


Teri set such a lovely table and invited such nice guests, everything was splendid!

Michel was a gentleman and helped serve the ladies.




We received a great talk on fan etiquette. 

We were asked to dress up, but a specific time period was not required; everyone looked so nice.


 These delicious desserts were actually home made!

We also celebrated a special birthday.

Here's the birthday girl!

Birthday girl with our wonderful hostess.

The perk of being the birthday girl is that you can get away with anything, including teaching the well behaved child how to stick her finger in the cake! 

Mmmmmmmmm!


Boy did Carolyn like that!

I'm not sure who is looking forward to the next tea more, Carolyn or me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...