Friday, November 16, 2012

Baby Shower Tea Party

My dear friend Maureen is a total Jane Austen fan, therefore she was given the most beautiful tea party for her baby shower for baby Elizabeth (she is named after the main character in Pride and Prejudice).



We each wrote a prayer/wish for the baby on a butterfly in the bucket. 

The crib was filled with gifts for baby Elizabeth! 

A yummy snack, fruit filled waffle cones! 

Our party favors were homemade sugar cookies, so beautiful!

This was a wonderful tea party shower that was girly but not foofy and everyone had a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...