Thursday, February 13, 2020

Brown Bear, Brown Bear Valentines for 3 Year Olds

My little Carolyn is now in preschool and gets to pass out Valentines to her class of fellow 3-year-olds and again at her music class too. I know candy would be the easy option, but I always like to do something non-food, that's why this year we are passing out mini puzzles based on the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?


I found these cute little puzzles for only $6.50 for 12 at Oriental Trading Company and I bought them on a day when they were offering free shipping and then I used these perfect printable tags at Kori at Home.

Here is one assembled, with a banana for scale. Pretty cute, and my 3 year old enjoyed doing all three puzzles with a little assistance.

I shrank down the tags I found at Kori at Home and printed them out. Then I added two hole punches and tied the box on using dollar store ribbon. I also added a piece of tape on the back to keep it from sliding out when my 3 year old passes them out at school.

Round one was music class, tomorrow will be preschool!

Carolyn is so proud of these and can't wait to give them to all her friends! I hope they all enjoy receiving them, and hopefully their moms will appreciate not having more candy. What do you like to pass out, toys or candy?




2 comments:

  1. how cute and thoughtful those were a few of my children's favorites as well
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea: I am sure everyone loved them! #trafficjamweekend

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...