Tuesday, July 16, 2019

A Unicorn Birthday Party for a Special 3 Year Old

Carolyn's best friend Olivia turned 3 years old a month before her, so Carolyn got to witness the fun and amazingness that is a big birthday party. I've got to say, my friend threw the most awesome unicorn themed party for her sweet little daughter and I can't wait to show you it!

This party was rocking it's Unicorn theme! She had everything you could think of:
  • Unicorn Cake
  • Unicorn Backdrop
  • Pastel Treats - cotton candy, chocolate dipped pretzel rods, and caramel corn
  • Unicorn Bounce House
  • Unicorn Face Painter
  • Unicorn Headbands for guests
  • Unicorn Pinata
  • Unicorn Goodie Bags
and the biggie that the girls just loved and kept going back to
  • Unicorn Ponies to Ride On!
Her decor was amazing! She told me that with her sister's help she cut all of the flowers and other paper decorations out using her Cricut.



I loved the way you could tell the difference between the boy and girl bags! She handmade each of those bags too.

And here is the sweet little Birthday Princess!

These two have been inseparable for the past year, they want to see each other every day!

The big highlight of the party for them was getting to ride the unicorns. We did have to share with the other children, but it was tough getting them off!

Of course getting their faces painted was good motivation to get them to share the unicorn ponies! Now they could BE the unicorn!



They were just a little big obsessed with their new looks. HA



Did I mention the face painter also made balloon animals? You'll never guess what animal they both requested!

Back to those ponies!



When we finally pulled them away from the ponies there were other fun things to do, like the sand pool!


 And the Unicorn bounce house!


This is the best picture I got with their 3rd best friend Sofia - the daddies nicknamed them the 3 Amigas!

Gotta check out that unicorn face again!

And then it was time for Unicorn Pinata! At first the girls were very apprehensive about the idea of hitting the beloved unicorn. They really wanted to ride on it instead.

It was quite the little girl attraction!


They were way to gentle with it, so of course we called in the birthday girl's older boy cousins to take care of business.

Now not to give away my friend's secret, but she totally got this amazing cake at Sam's Club!!! My jaw hit the floor when she told me!

Somebody loved being the center of attention, while all the other little somebodies were dying for some cake!

Such a cute little family!

It was such an awesome party, I hope it gives you some great inspiration for your own unicorn themed party! Happy Birthday sweet Olivia, we love you!


5 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing party. The unicorn cake is my favorite!
    #creativeinspirationslinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Unicorn party! I love everything about this party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to make list for whole things need to be include in party. Games, Cake and Makeup this are most important thing on kids birthday party day setup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! My daughter is almost 9 and she would still love a party like this. Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful party and great photographs! I love that the little girls are called 'the Three Amigas'. May they be blessed with this special friendship all their days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...