Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Valentines Day Bubble Gift

I'm so excited to get to make little valentines for my daughter to pass out to her friends in her classes. We actually get to pass them out twice, once in her pre-preschool class and again in her music class. And seeing as she's my first child I get to do this for I'm over the moon delighted, I'm sure one day the novelty will wear off. But for now I'm all about that crafting!

I want to pass out a non-candy goody for the kids so this year I chose bubbles! Then I designed this simple little tag that I could tie to the top of the bubble wand, I love that the tag won't fall off while my daughter passes them out.



These are the supplies I started with. My plan was to use my Silhouette cutting machine to cut out the tags to make it extra easy. I bought a 56 pack of bubbles on Amazon for only $14, here's the link to them. Then I used some bakers twine (purchased at Christmas time in the dollar section at Target) to attach the tags.

Now in all truthfulness, my silly Silhouette and I got into a big fight and she only ended up cutting one sheet out for me! The rest she decided she couldn't read the print and cut feature, so I ended up cutting them out by hand and using a hole punch over the heart. Boy was I glad I chose a simple shape!

 Carolyn's Tuesday class has over 25 kids in it and we need another 12 for her music clsss, so I needed to mass produce these!

I loved having a rainbow of colors to pass out to the boys and girls.


She was so excited to get to give these to her friends and carry around her little basket! I find a simple basket with a ribbon is an easy way to take it up a notch and make it easy for little hands.

The free version I have for you does not have Carolyn's name on it, I left the area blank so you can have your child sign with a colored pen or you can use photo editing software to overlay your own child's name.

Here is the file available for download as a PDF:
Click HERE

If I can figure out how to make my Silhouette file available for download I'll add it here too.

I hope you enjoyed my free little Valentine's Day Bubble tags and you have a wonderful V-day no matter who you're celebrating with!


1 comment:

  1. That is the most amazing valentine's day gift idea ever! I wish I had know about that before, I would have definitely gifted this to my wife!

    Mulberry Cottages Discount Codes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...