Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Carolyn had her first Valentine's Day party this year and was super excited to pass out her Valentines!


Every Wednesday we attend the cutest music class that is tailored just for 1 year olds (and their parents)! Last week Carolyn's teacher mentioned that she would be passing out Valentines to the kids and they were welcome to pass them out to each other. Woo-hoo class parties has begun and to think she's only one! I was bursting with excitement and instantly started thinking of all the cute ideas I'd pinned on pinterest.

I knew I wanted to skip the candy because there will be plenty of time for that later, as of now Carolyn has never had any. There were so many cute ideas and I waffled between bubbles and Play-Doh. In the end Play-Doh won because that was the first thing I was able to find at the store (apparently bubbles are a summer item, who knew????)

I found lots of cute tag ideas, but decided to make my own. I wish I could share the file for them with you but I used several different sources to compile together (so it's not all 100% my own design). I just print them out on cardstock and cut them using my Silhouette Cameo.

The Play-Doh stacked easily inside my basket, then all I had to do was create a tag for the flower I bought at the store for her teacher.

Carolyn was so excited about her presents for her friends! She was the perfect little helper carrying the basket and even gave a few friends their gifts!

I hope you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...