Monday, August 3, 2015

Been Awhile...

I'm terribly sorry it has been so long, life has been ultra busy!  Here's a quick update on the last 3 months:

  • Long-term sub job for one of my favorite 1st grade teachers!
  • Anza (Napoleonic Battles Reenactment)
  • Teaching Science for my summer job
  • WATERLOO 200th Anniversary
  • Old Fort MacArthur Days
  • Sierra Service Project (SSP) Trip
  • Youth Events at church
  • Baby shower for sister in law

And here's a few pics as a teaser for ya!









Hope you're all doing well and having a wonderful summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...