Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Decorations

I LOVE FALL!!!!  I have been waiting anxiously to decorate and now we are finally in fall hooray, let the decorating begin!!!!  And just in case you forgot what season it is, I have a banner to remind you (made courtesy of Ben).



When I first decorated my mantle I thought it looked good, but needed a little something.  Therefore I started designing my own banner to print and add to it.  Ben took one look and volunteered to improve my design.  Here is a before and after of the mantle once it was added.

And here is a printable for you to make your very own!  Simply click on it, print it out, cut it out and tape it to your favorite fall colored ribbon!
I love these little pumpkins that I picked up at Target up in the dollar spot section!  The Chihuahua was a gift many years ago...

And don't forget the fall candy, it is vital!

I just got these fall place mats at Burlington Coat Factory (alas the pumpkin I don't recall where it came from, I've had it for quite a while).

I love this window box!  In fact I need more decorations for it!  The wreath on the left came from the Dollar Tree a few years ago, the leaves on the bottom from Big Lots and the little scarecrow on the bottom is a hand-me-down from my mom! :)

One last glimpse at my favorite new mantle!  The flowers on the left are from Big Lots.  The pumpkin in the middle I just found in the dollar spot at Target and the lantern on the right we got for reenacting at Home Goods a few years ago.  Also, more fall leaves probably from Big Lots also, but not sure.

I hope you are having as much fun as I am embracing the fall season!!!


3 comments:

  1. I can use the banner idea for a bulletin board in my kindergarten classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall decorating! Your home is lovely! :) I would love to have you stop by 'Or so she says...' and share your great ideas at the Saturday link party (runs until Tuesday night...tonight!) I hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite, it was fun seeing the other projects linked up too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...